Premier League Preview & Review

Monday 5 November 2012

Hello readers,

Today it seems as though I've had an epiphany - the thought came to mind whilst I was sorting out my fantasy team that perhaps I should use this blog not only to forecast my recent football opinions, but to give a quick preview ahead of the week's Premier League matches with my fantasy tips.

These fantasy tips will include my version of SkySports' #ITK with a look into each game giving some key players to play, and a final summary of my favourite option in goal, defense, midfield, and attack.

There was then extra thought that perhaps I could review the weeks matches - not focussing on the fantasy side of the game, but the actual football. If I don't review the week, then there will definitely be a post regarding some sort of football involvement from that week.

So, I'll speak to you all on Friday night

Hope you like these ideas, and continue reading!


1 comments:

JT said...

Love this idea, sounds very interesting! Can't wait to see what you've got.

I found a football infographics site (www.sporticos.com) which may be helpful if you want to display team/player/match info in a easy way to visualise. All they ask for is a clickable link as a source

Follow Us

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP